A Sneap Paramore cover..?

Guitargodgt: dude, get over it. you dismiss it as shit, some of us see it as a diamond in a pile of shit, some see it as another great commercial band. seriously, get over it. Can we keep talking covers now?

I inform I have recorded the bass DI track to crushcrushcrush and sent it to Mr Gareth "Dodo" Edwards so he can go on and record guitars and see what else we can do with that.

And yeah well gareth and I had this thing going for some time so we're doing it anyways, personally I think the more the better, someone else do another track and we can all share mixes and recordings and whatevers

So not only do you guys like this band but you like that horrid single that's been shoved down America's throats for the past year.

Gross.

I'm sticking with my comparison of this shit to Ashlee Simpson, Miley Cirus, and Avril Lavine.

Dude, we had enough of this in the other thread. We get it, you don't like it.
Leave us be, we dig the band

I've got what might (or might not) be a cool idea.
What about My Heart?
What I think would be really cool, the outro bit with the screaming, we could have someone like Gareth doing death growls instead, but keep Hayley's vocal parts clean. I think that would be a cool twist without ruining a song with having growling over the top of an entire Paramore song.