cover of Visions....

insaniTy

Skugglika Skapelse
Nov 21, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.geocities.com
can anyone tell me what the back cover of Visions From The Spiral Generator is supposed to be??

i have a promo copy in a cardboard sleeve, so i'm not sure if the back cover is exactly the same (although the front is...)

my first thought was that it looked like some version of Yggdrasil (can't see the bottom part too well though cos of bar codes, promo contacts etc covering it up).
edit: i was just listening to the cd and he mentions an hourglass in one song... it just occurred to me that the pic on the back could possibly be part of an hourglass. okay i need to stop procrastinating and do work now! :)

Can´t u see that its symbolizing the roots of the universe :)

I guess it's very unlimited, you can read in your own thoughts into it. The two meeting rounded shapes are parts from the "Golden spiral", and then you have all this roots or nerve threads that connects and links....

mr V

heh yeah now i see what you mean!

i still kinda like the Yggdrasil idea though... i think it kinda fits with your idea of the roots of the universe, svaltvinter, and also how it links everything together...
it's a cool concept anyway

insaniTy said:
heh yeah now i see what you mean!

i still kinda like the Yggdrasil idea though... i think it kinda fits with your idea of the roots of the universe, svaltvinter, and also how it links everything together...
it's a cool concept anyway

Haven´t Asgeir made the artwork of it? Maybe he knows better? Or maybe not? What is the diffrence between the limited edition of "visions.." and the unlimited? Is it more artwork on the limited?

"Limited edition with Steve Digiorgio" is there another bassplayer on the unlimited then :)