Cover song?

The B-52's - Rock Lobster
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Simon & Garfunkle - Ms. Robinson

Pick one of those...i for one would LOVE to hear Rock Lobster done "absence" style

The thing is, im 100% serious about these

The B-52's - Rock Lobster
Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
Simon & Garfunkle - Ms. Robinson

Pick one of those...i for one would LOVE to hear Rock Lobster done "absence" style

The thing is, im 100% serious about these

Have you seen Rock Lobster done Peter Griffin style? It be hard to top that!!!

:lol:

oh my god it's hilarious. i think it would be interesting to see those songs done "absence" style...who says they have to cover some legendary DM song or something? the real challenge is taking something "non-metal" and making it their own, kinda like what Nevermore did with "the sound of silence"

i think entirely non-serious covers are the way to go. :D or at least a cover of something that sounds pretty different than what you guys usually play. if you covered at the gates, i'm sure some people would think it was originally done by you guys.

Anything by Bathory!!!!!!
How about Riot of violence by Kreator?
Do something old school.
No wait,I have a good one............Pull the plug/Death!!!!!!!:worship:

Pete, I say "No one like you"-Scorpions, but bc I road in the van with you guys trying to sleep as Jamie banged his fist to Lynyrd Skynyrd, I think you guys should just let him have his day and do "Gimme Back My Bullets".
Cheers,
Kyle

p.s. lets tour again. my stomach still hurts from laughing so much. as a matter of fact right now in memory of that hardass tour that we kept our heads up during, I am gonna make the orca whale sound. you should too. haha