Suggestions for a live acoustic cover, please

or
'love lift us up where we belong..'
and they can recreate the final scene from An Officer and a Gentleman, with one of them being the bird getting lifted up!

or
'I had the time of my life'
recreating the famous seen in Sir Patrick of Swaazeeee's movie 'durty dancin' ', where one of them can be the bird getting lifted by the other!

male bonding is such a wonderful thing, both to think about and to think about :) :)

Strangelight said:
ah Celtic should stick to singing Fields Of Athenry, not that kopite shit. KOP=King Over Pope

ahhh, ok..myself and some Scottish mates, including a tres brilliant priest called Tom, sang that at a certain Bar by Matthew St and I didn't know where it was from :)
Fantarta :tickled:

I think you should sing the power of love (frankie) an that you should do a tim buckly one i like his rendition of set me free why dont you babe it leads into that one from another song it,s totaally bossss dddoooo it p.s i;ll practice it with u babe. :tickled:

Susie said:
I think you should sing the power of love (frankie) an that you should do a tim buckly one i like his rendition of set me free why dont you babe it leads into that one from another song it,s totaally bossss dddoooo it p.s i;ll practice it with u babe. :tickled:

Thank the lord it was the Frankie one, imagine the jennifer, (all teeth) rush one, or even worse hughy lewis and the newsssss.. :ill:

"make-a one man weep, make-a another man singgggggg"

StrahmCallin'! said:
Guys, I'm tellin' ya......you should do the Eurythmics cover!!!
yeh i think they should to, mick an myself sang a couple of them together an it was dead good an besides i love the eurythmics so i think mick should do one for me :loco

Nicolas said:
Please, I'm dying to hear mad world. I wasn't in Paris last time, do it again next time.:wave: Or Beth Orton's songs!

You can catch it in my soulseek shared folder. My nick is ranobreed there. I've got the whole Istanbul bootleg :cool: Salakis powa !

A slowed, slowed down version of Van Halen's Jump,
with modified lyrics, sort of:
"I get down, and nothing gets me up.
You got it tough. I've seen the toughest around.":p

i think Lovesong from the Cure would do.

or Strange colour blue by Madrugada.i dont think you know it but its worth downloading.dead dark and the vocals suit micks voice.

the U2 thing is also nice.One would be it.

Chris Issak maybe?Wicked game or blue Hotel?:p