cover tune suggestion

Dragongrrrl

Mistress Sassmuffin
Feb 11, 2002
Tampa, FL
Visit site
So I was sitting at work last night, listening to the new "all 80s, all the time" station when the perfect cover tune came on... Stray Cat Strut. If this doesn't scream DIVISION (and more specifically, Nick) I don't know what does. I just sat and chuckled to myself while picturing the band performing this on stage.

Meefuckingyow, baby.

Aeturnia said:
So I was sitting at work last night, listening to the new "all 80s, all the time" station when the perfect cover tune came on... Stray Cat Strut. If this doesn't scream DIVISION (and more specifically, Nick) I don't know what does. I just sat and chuckled to myself while picturing the band performing this on stage.

Meefuckingyow, baby.

Nahhhh...

"The Lumberjack Song" from Monty Python's Flying Circus :devil:

a serious suggestion for a cover tune...... Diamonds and Rust

the not so serious......YMCA ;) I can see James as LEather Man and NICK as the Indian ;) Mike as the COntruction worker and Matt...Matt is the Navy boy ;)

DUcking and running REEEEEALY FAST!

Coldie

The Penis Song

isnt awfully nice to have a penis
isnt it frightfully good to have a dong
its swell to have a stiffy
its divine to own a dick
from the tiniest little todger
to the worlds biggest prick

so three cheers for your willy
your john thomas
hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake
your piece of pork
your wifes best friend
your percy or your cock
you can wrap it up in ribbons
you can slip it in your sock
but dont take it out in public
of they will stick you in the docks
and you wont. come. back.

Matt Crooks said:
I can see Nick (in tight leather pants) singing "It's raining men! Halleluiah!" :devil:

umm...granted, Lightning boy has put on some girth lately but I hardly rank him in the range of the Weather Girls. Mind you, this may be a perverse fantasy of his but this is one of those things that is best left unexplored. :Smug:

-Cal

And I've already seen a bunch of gay men in drag dancing to it while a friend lip-synched, on stage, at college....

PANCAKES!!!!!!

How bout a supermetal version of some Dead or Alive....or Flock of Seagulls.

I saw enough gay men in all forms of fashion, I was in New Orleans the last four days. yikes.

And how many dollar bills did you lose, dear friend?
<snicker>
Hey, I be wanting to go karaokeing, soon,like.. Friday night maybe? This one (the 5th) or next (the 12th)...

You interested? The 12th might be better so's people can get babysitting together :)

NickDivision said:
I want to go see a cover band called Emily's Toybox on the 12th at Ned Devine's. they're really good. I may be down at Club Dead tonight though, who knows.
heh
lemme know when you/the wife're free and feeling like goin on (mr MetroSexual Socialite that you are) and call me lol u have my #.. or should...