Cowboy Song

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I heard this cover just a few days ago for the first time, this has to be probably the best cover Anthrax have made. Bush is outstanding, you can clearly hear he sings this one with passion. Phill Lynnot would love to hear this I'm sure.

johnnieCzech said:
I heard this cover just a few days ago for the first time, this has to be probably the best cover Anthrax have made. Bush is outstanding, you can clearly hear he sings this one with passion. Phill Lynnot would love to hear this I'm sure.
johnnie - been dieing to hear this

I don't even have my Thin Lizzy copy anymore :(

I plan on getting the SOWN that has this as a bonus track.

Yeah, definately one of John's best performances for Anthrax.
Just suits him so well.

Roll me over, turn me around...

johnnieCzech said:

That is one of my favorite cover songs. I listen to it most of the time.

Hey from Crete,

I've never heard this! Dammit. I have to get the White Noise re-issue. Faith No More did a Cowboy Song. probably different. Is this a Thin Lizzy cover?
Package tours suck.

Drokk said:
Hey from Crete,

I've never heard this! Dammit. I have to get the White Noise re-issue. Faith No More did a Cowboy Song. probably different. Is this a Thin Lizzy cover?
Package tours suck.

(Thanks for the letter you sent me today) I'm pretty sure you've got this one on the cd I gave u recently.

johnnieCzech said:

This and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath are both supreme covers:headbang:

I actually think I like it better then Thin Lizzy's - ONLY because the guitar harmony comes out better. Don't whip me!

johnnieCzech said:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're a bit slow bro!!!:loco: