Cowboy Song

Yeah this is definitely probably anthrax's best cover, the best one with joey I think was parasite lady. They added the energy to that song that it deserved. I love ace, but the original recorded hotter than hell version Kiss kinda slowed it down too much...

Thin Lizzy Kicks ass!!!!

I remember picking up the single that had Cowboy Song on it... :Spin: i think it would've been cool if they had released it as a single on its own!

Hey Johnny, thanks. It is also my favorite cover. I like it even more than the Kiss action figure theme song cover we did.
FYI-I play all the leads/harmonies on the track. My shining moment!!

Mr. Wu said:
Hey Johnny, thanks. It is also my favorite cover. I like it even more than the Kiss action figure theme song cover we did.

I think I like Auf Wiedersehen even more but Cowboy song comes right behind it! The solo is great also, never would've guessed it's Scott. (A really bad thing to say but...)

dutchy said:
Trax covers rule!!!!!!!! I still think they need to come with a full cd of Kiss covers!!!

No they don´t! Well, if they feel like it and people are gonna buy it that´s ok, as long as I don´t have to. But I must say that Thrax Kiss-covers are better than the originals.

dutchy said:
Trax covers rule!!!!!!!! I still think they need to come with a full cd of Kiss covers!!!

uno side con Jose y uno con Juan

Parasite - Joey
She - John

both originally Gene singing and both great covers.

Mr. Wu said:
Hey Scott! Where can i find this Kiss caction figure theme song??? I never heard it?? :erk: