A thread about P.O.T.; Ty, I need help with numbers here.

P.O.T. was like their "...And Justice For All." Back in the late eighties, 6-7min songs were in as far as I remember with thrash. A lot of the tracks were intro, b-section, instrumental chorus, then into the first verse. I think the reason they don't play them live is that the songs are long and if they edited them, it would be hokey. Personally, I hate edits and medallies.

I'd love to hear Time or Blood. Discharge is cool too. I agree with Justin... one or two songs re-recorded as b-sides would rule.

The only flaw with POT is Joey on Vocals. There's not much doubt in my mind that Anthrax would be in Metallica's shoes right now if Bush were in the band by then.

"you and me are gonna take a walk. I think it's time we had a litte talk. And we're gonna do more than walk and talk."--

Could you imagine how much better and REAL that would have sounded with Bush singing it??

AlexStomp said:
"you and me are gonna take a walk. I think it's time we had a litte talk. And we're gonna do more than walk and talk."--

Could you imagine how much better and REAL that would have sounded with Bush singing it??
That album rules, Joey or John singing it. I'd love that album. After really listening to it, I listen to it all the way through just about every time, sometimes I skip Got The Time though...but usually don't. "Life and Death as words don't mean shit, it's how you live with it, and you deal with it."