Cradle of Filth or Dimmu Borgir, who looks more dumb

i dunno...it's pretty hard to choose after seeing dimmu's new video...i can't remember the thread on here a few weeks back...but it was pure :lol:

COB is cool because the guys are so fucking normal..

25g9gti.gif

:rolleyes::):p

chthonic.jpg

this is the best corpse paint ever. their makeup is even more perfect in person

lol, ok, some dani filth pics are fucking hilarious but you chose bad pictures! i chose good ones like
Dani%20Filth.jpg

2600-200x200.jpg

OMFG, Lady Relilc, i soooooooooooooooo envy you! You're actually meeting COF? tell all once you do! Oh and do me a favor and tell dani i fucking love him to fucking death.

In 12 hours, 15 minutes I'll be strolling into work... strolling into walls of cabinets and racks with "Allender" plastered on them. That'll start my day. Then I'll continue over to stage set and lighting, then sound check. Hours. Hours. Hours of soundcheck. Woohoooo! I'll hear Dani's voice without show acoustics! Let's see how that goes. Doors 7pm, show 8pm-1am+.

Backstage mayhem, roster, crew call, curfew agreement, dressing room arrangements, overall.... keeping 2 major bands + Bam and crew + 25 others happy= my job from 11am til 2:30am.

That's my Halloween. I'll report soon.

Btw, doesn't everyone realize "Lady_Relic" is "Lady_Raatikainen"??????

I'm still fucking LR, people!!

I enjoy some Cradle here and there. but they look fucking retarded. and so do dimmu.
Can't decide.