Cradle Of Filth

even if he was middle class. "well groomed nice clothes etc" he'd just be "normal." and besides hes a drunken rockstar, you call that decent :lol:. but something about being "kewl" (high school syndrome) seems to be a necessity to attract groupies of girls. cause once you take him out of his element you wouldn't give a shit about who he is. and thats not just for "amg rockstars" or "amg pro athletes" or "amg whatever." think back to when being "cool" was all you cared about; because unless you were "cool" and "comfortable" in your element, everyone thought you were sux. think about the time when someone made you step out of "comfortable" and how you felt and other people reacted. All im saying is, "hotness" is 100% based on your perception of someone "successful" in an element that you happen to like.

That's true but if he wasn't famous, how are people suppose to know who he is? There would be no way to get to know him unless you make personal contact with him. And if i did make that contact, i bet i would still be attracted to him one way or another.

That's true but if he wasn't famous, how are people suppose to know who he is? There would be no way to get to know him unless you make personal contact with him. And if i did make that contact, i bet i would still be attracted to him one way or another.

well im not saying you should stop being attracted to him for being a mega star or whatever, im just using this as an opportunity to point out society's overblown "image" mentality. its always about "being somebody"

^hahaha, oh fuck yeah. The singer is pretty damn hot. Just look at him:

Well duh....who'd like a bum? Ok, you've made your point but how would street bums be well-groomed, wear nice clothes, and be a decent person in society?

spikeydan.jpg

Anyone hear about Cradle of Filth on metalcamp?

Dani started throw lights from the stage and shit(wasted like fuck), and my friend(was a security gard there) told me the guards beat on him so bad.. ye thats what I would call a great life..