Cradle Of Filth

I am a COB fan and I say No. It all depends on what you prefer.
I suppose If you want to get really technical then yes, If they had a game of horse on guitars then Alexi probably would kick the shit out of any of the COF guitarists but I prefer COF.

And the COF drummers are better than Jaska.

^My opinion.

To be fair jaska doesn't get to go all out and show his ability, he is kinda restricted in what parts he plays cause it best suties the songs. But there are MANY greater drummers than Jaska out there. My point is, CoB live sounds for the most part like CoB on the album. CoF in the studio, sounds like amazing, like incomprehensiblely great music put together perfectly (for some songs anyways), then when played live it's just horrible and disappointing. Not always but pretty much for my favourite songs. Vocals AND guitars stray from the studio versions too much for me to enjoy most live CoF songs.

But if you want a song live to soubnd like the recorded song then why not stay at home and listen to a CD?

WhenI go to gigs I always tell myself they are going to be shit. Then I can't be dissapointed.
Unless I've seen the band before and they were amazing then shit the second time.

But if you want a song live to soubnd like the recorded song then why not stay at home and listen to a CD?

WhenI go to gigs I always tell myself they are going to be shit. Then I can't be dissapointed.
Unless I've seen the band before and they were amazing then shit the second time.

Well hell, I don't want it to sound EXACTLY like the CD, but when it's SO BAD and SO FAR from it, like your fav parts of a song are completely missing or get totally fucked up then... :erk: what do you do? :lol:

I am a COB fan and I say No. It all depends on what you prefer.
I suppose If you want to get really technical then yes, If they had a game of horse on guitars then Alexi probably would kick the shit out of any of the COF guitarists but I prefer COF.

And the COF drummers are better than Jaska.

^My opinion.

I completely agree. Alexi's better than most guitar players....well, i think he's a guitar god. BUt Dani's vocals are the best ever and soooo beats Alexi's vocals. I mean Dani has a greater vocal range and he can do so many things with it. THat's why if the two of them formed a band, it would be EPIC!

HEartless: COF are pretty good live. I'v watched a lot of youtube videos and a lot of it sounds exactly like the cd. ONly when he's not screaming, it doesn't sound like it. THey're amazing on stage. The stage shows are great. It seems very entertaining. BUt sometimes, his screams are cracked up like at Rock AM.

donotfeedthetrollmu1.png