Cradle Of Filth

That was Adrian? Wasn't his band called Needled or something like that? That thing about Paul, i could have sworn i read that on Metal Maniacs.

Soy: I love Bodom, but Cradle have alwayz been #1. It's possible to have one fave band. I'v listened to a lot of black metals bands like Sargeist, Leviathan, Mayhem, Dark Funeral, Darkthrone, Enslaved, etc. and cradle have been the best.

Cradle is not black metal. It's like shit wannabe black metal.....really, really shit wannabe shit (I need a thesaurus, another word for shit would be nice)

They make far better music than plenty of bands that are praised here (Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Necrophagist, Nevermore, Bloodbath, etc come to mind).

Jesus... who gave the tard a comp? Go back to the Arthur website where you belong... NetNanny shouldn't even let you here:lol: CoF has some great songs, don't get me wrong, but they're not COMPLETELY better than Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, etc.. :erk:

Where havn't I been...

Here obviously.
Kayos had Laryngitis so I've been looking after her for almost a week. Because I'm nice like that.
Whats been happening on here since my last visit?
Apart from Lady_Laiho being allowed on again.

Where havn't I been...

Here obviously.
Kayos had Laryngitis so I've been looking after her for almost a week. Because I'm nice like that.
Whats been happening on here since my last visit?
Apart from Lady_Laiho being allowed on again.

Not much, but laryngitis isn't really a um, urgent medical matter, but that's nice of you. I thought something happened like you were grounded again or you two broke up since the last time we talked it was :ill: awkwardnessedededed :ill: :err: wb though

Not much, but laryngitis isn't really a um, urgent medical matter, but that's nice of you. I thought something happened like you were grounded again or you two broke up since the last time we talked it was :ill: awkwardnessedededed :ill: :err: wb though

At first the doctor said it might be Glandular Fever. I don't get grounded, how old do you think I am? No, don't answer that one.