Cradle Of Filth

^it should be the other way around

Moodoom: At first i really, really liked Her Ghost in the fog. It was a guilty pleasure but after listening to it too many times i got sick of it and liked Lord Abortion and Saffron's Curse more.

As for fave lyrics, all of them are really, really good but i can't choose one. All of them are a gothic romance or a "scorched earth erotica". The only one i have in mind right now is "Much is a flux, but the mouth once good for fucks came from retirement to proove she has lost her touch. Aah. I kissed her viciously, maliciously, religiously. But when has one been able to best seperate the three. i know i'm sick as Dahmer did but this is what i do. Aah, aah, aah, i'll let you sleep when i am through."

"Dub me Lord Abortion, the living dead
The bonesaw on the backseat
On this bitter night of giving head!
A sharp rear entry, an exit in red
Lump in the throat, On my cum choke
The killing joke worn thin with breath!"

Awesome song. :kickass:

um...Noob question but,did you draw that picture in your sig?

MAN WHAT A GOOD FUCKING DRAWING.
I just finished watching that video. thats pretty good!!! awesome stuff

Horrorscopes my diorama
A twelve part psychodrama
Another chained i mean to harm her inside as well as out
A perverts gasp inside the mask
I'm hard blow my house of cards
All turn up dead her bleeding starts in bright vermillion parts:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Mystique: my fave album is definetly Midian. It's the best!

Lord Abortion is a very good song. It shows how good Dani's growls are.

So has anyone seen that live footage of them at hollywood where Dani does a little mumbo-jumbo dance. It's fuckin hilarious. It's somewhere at youtubes.

Moodoom: agreed. From the start to the end, it was perfection. It had a really good theme and you could hear every instrument precisely.

Does anyone know anything about Paul's side project? I heard he made a band with his wife and she's doing vocals.

Moodoom: agreed. From the start to the end, it was perfection. It had a really good theme and you could hear every instrument precisely.

Does anyone know anything about Paul's side project? I heard he made a band with his wife and she's doing vocals.

Isn't that Adrian Erlandsson?