Cradle Of Filth

I know that but I want a discussion on them because it will make a change from all the other less ingaging threads and maybe I want to include Lady_Laiho unlike everyone else. Is there anything wrong with that?
And anyway if you want to come and give your opinions as well then you can just dont make it really childish and "Cradle Of Filth suck balls" or "Cradle Of Filth are gay" at least make it vaguely intelligent.

Cradle of Filth sucks ball...they are really gay! especially that gay sex slave they have crawling on the speakers!

Fuck yeah, this thread is still alive! I feel very Cradle of filth-ish and i have a lot to say but i'm too busy talking about Alexi in the on topics thread so i'll reply later. But one thing i have to say is WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF,WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF, ADRIAN IS LEAVING THE BAND!!! No fuckin way!!!!!!! Why are all the Cradle members leaving!!!!!!!! First Martin left and now the best Cradle drummer Adrian!!!! I respect his reasons of leaving, but now Cradle will never be the same again. What's next? Is Paul going to leave too? Adrian was one of my fave drummers. He was most noticable on Nymphetamine. I loved hearing every symbal he hit and the double-bass. And Martin is one of the best keyboardists i'v ever heard. He had such good melodies and put a lot of depth into the music. His keyboarding was something that made the band sound complete. I don't think they can find a better one. Rosie doesn't seem that good. They better find a better one. What's to become of their future now!

thats easy to do; just have someone smash you in the balls...

in west virginia it would be "his goat in the bog" bwahhahahaha