Cradle Of Filth

Goth = angsty, love-hating, dani-loving, corpse make-up wearing, leather-bound inverted emokid = you

I fit into none of those above mentioned categories but thank you for that wholly valid comment as you know me so well.
I really do value it seeing I know you really well also.

Absinthe With Faust.

What is this goth bs? This is the COF thread, now talk about the band!

:headbang:

Yes and the members of Cradle Of Filth would be classified as Goths to many people.
Talk of the band has been continued.
Technically it's the forty per cent Cradle Of Filth thread and sixty per cent "They suck" thread.
I'm going to see the "They suck band on the nineteenth of December, right GhostOfBodom :mad:

Yes and the members of Cradle Of Filth would be classified as Goths to many people.
Talk of the band has been continued.
Technically it's the forty per cent Cradle Of Filth thread and sixty per cent "They suck" thread.
I'm going to see the "They suck band on the nineteenth of December, right GhostOfBodom :mad:

Um, not to put a damper on yer excitement or anything, I mean I do like CoF to an extent. Any cover song they did minus 'Mr. Crowley' is great, minus the new CD they have a shitload of great songs, such as Lord Abortion, Rape and Ruin of Angels, Cthulu Dawn, Bathory Aria, x983232930 more... I just don't like Dani's antics, but regardless, I've seen numerous vids of them live, and in my opinion they sucked. Great studio band though, just not great live. If they toured I'd prolly go see them, but I'd bring a bottle to throw at Dani's face should he displease me. :lol:

Yes. It will be amazing.
Um, it prolly won't be, especially if she's going with you. :erk:

Um, not to put a damper on yer excitement or anything, I mean I do like CoF to an extent. Any cover song they did minus 'Mr. Crowley' is great, minus the new CD they have a shitload of great songs, such as Lord Abortion, Rape and Ruin of Angels, Cthulu Dawn, Bathory Aria, x983232930 more... I just don't like Dani's antics, but regardless, I've seen numerous vids of them live, and in my opinion they sucked. Great studio band though, just not great live. If they toured I'd prolly go see them, but I'd bring a bottle to throw at Dani's face should he displease me. :lol:

Um, it prolly won't be, especially if she's going with you. :erk:

How would you "Put a damper on my exicitement"?
Yes, that's right it will totally suck because even people who do not like Dani Filth say that he is a good entertainer.It will suck because they re the band that sucks.It will suck even more for GhostOf Bodom because the girl that he loves will be going with him.
What exactly are you judging me on? Not that I'm saying that you will care for my opinion but from the contact that I have had with you I'd say that you could be a guy that I could get along with...

How would you "Put a damper on my exicitement"?
Yes, that's the right it will totally suck because even people who do not like Dani Filth say that he is a good entertainer.It will suck because they re the band that sucks.It will suck even more for GhostOf Bodom because the girl that he loves will be going with him.
What exactly are you judging me on? Not that I'm saying that you will care for my opinion but from the contact that I have had with you I'd say that you could be a guy that I could get along with...

:confused: huh? your powers of sarcasm are weak at best.. :lol: :lol:

And hm well, I am nice :D:D sometimes :saint: so maybe we could get along :loco: And I'm just saying, I like cradle of Filth, as a band, in the studio. Great band. My opinions towards their live performances that I've seen on film and the band's frontman are completely different however.

:confused: huh? your powers of sarcasm are weak at best.. :lol: :lol:

And hm well, I am nice :D:D sometimes :saint: so maybe we could get along :loco: And I'm just saying, I like cradle of Filth, as a band, in the studio. Great band. My opinions towards their live performances that I've seen on film and the band's frontman are completely different however.

I wasn't putting any amount of effort into my post.
You are nice when you let your defences down?
I wasn't really responding to your views and opinions of Cradle Of Filth. Everyone is entitled to one. I don't accept all Of Filth's beliefs myself.
I just don't agree with people negatively judging me like you did without explaining their reasons.

I wasn't putting any amount of effort into my post.
You are nice when you let your defences down?
I wasn't really responding to your views and opinions of Cradle Of Filth. Everyone is entitled to one. I don't accept all Of Filth's beliefs myself.
I just don't agree with people negatively judging me like you did without explaining their reasons.

Ok, here's a few things:

1) What defences?
2)Everyone here is an asshole to some degree :lol: Some(like me [though I am in a playful way]) more than others.. like, it's just a stupid forum, everyone here either is trying to be funny with what they say, or judgemental, and that's judt how this environment is. Don't take it seriously, I mean, people don't act the way they REALLY do in REAL life on here, at least I hope not... unless they're nice people, like Soy of Victim of the Night.

Regardless, I'm just saying people here will express there opinions openly with explanation. And incase you haven't figured it out with all the "Bodom sucks, Sixpounder / IYWPPFR is a bad song" type comments, most of their opinions are pure shit anyhow. :lol:

Someone lock this stupid fucking thread it is so gay i want to shoot all who has postive things to say on the subject.

Someone lock this stupid fucking thread it is so gay i want to shoot all who has postive things to say on the subject.

I should lock you in the chamber beneath a shithouse for that pic you posted in the other thread, :lol:

BTW: Have you ever listened to CoF, or are you just leaping on the band wagon to be teh coolz0rs. Cause you can't argue they make good music, it's indisputable. They make equally bad music, but there's good shit in there as well.

Ok, here's a few things:

1) What defences?
2)Everyone here is an asshole to some degree :lol: Some(like me [though I am in a playful way]) more than others.. like, it's just a stupid forum, everyone here either is trying to be funny with what they say, or judgemental, and that's judt how this environment is. Don't take it seriously, I mean, people don't act the way they REALLY do in REAL life on here, at least I hope not... unless they're nice people, like Soy of Victim of the Night.

Regardless, I'm just saying people here will express there opinions openly with explanation. And incase you haven't figured it out with all the "Bodom sucks, Sixpounder / IYWPPFR is a bad song" type comments, most of their opinions are pure shit anyhow. :lol:
I asked "You are nice when you've let your defences down?" It was a question.I was not stating that you had them.
I understand that. I have been on message boards for over a year.Most of the time I do not take it seriously but people get in low moods and have to be serious sometimes.

I'll be the first person that you can have the pleasure of shooting...

@ Kayos....... Hm well, ionna... but as far as your sig goes, Alexi dropped out of school at 16, he doesn't know much about fuck all else than guitar. Give him a break :lol:

Since I have been gone It appears that Heartless_Name actually can be civil towards people who like COF and he in fact likes some of their songs himself :OMG:
Someone knows how to value the opinions of others.

Read my posts in this thread from a long time ago dumbass. They state the SAME thing as I just said, fuck :erk:

Read my posts in this thread from a long time ago dumbass. They state the SAME thing as I just said, fuck :erk:

For a start who the fuck is ionna? Forgive my ignorance

And I'm not doubting that you have said those things before I just havn't read this thread start to beginning. but maybe I might show you a little bit more respect now your not being so cynical time.