Cradle Of Filth

-[chop]- said:
Go to the COF board...oh sorry it dosent exist :erk:
+ONE

It does exist apparently, but not on UM, and that's what counts.. besides, if there was one, they'd all make ghey threads about how 'hawt' Dani is, and how they want to lose their virginity to him(males and females) and share tips and tricks about applying make-up,and where to buy the best bargain leather and spikes shit.

The names are on plural in purpose. And no, the guys are not good and they make clowns of themselves with their music, like a good deal of DM band (Arsis, Necrophagist come to mind), they just like to show off technique instead of making coherent and well structured songs.

They are way better then COF...and you get tierd of COF after 1 or 2 songs...cuz its the same shit all the time....there exist a COF forum why dont you use that?

amg! i so do

No you don't
;)

+ONE

It does exist apparently, but not on UM, and that's what counts.. besides, if there was one, they'd all make ghey threads about how 'hawt' Dani is, and how they want to lose their virginity to him(males and females) and share tips and tricks about applying make-up,and where to buy the best bargain leather and spikes shit.

1. I like Dani Filth as a vocalist i find his voice unique and consider him very talented.
2. I do not need advice on how to apply make up. Thats what my girlfriend is for.
3.Since when has music been about "fasion" or trying to look like someone else or copy their style. If I was goin to dress like Dani Filth it would be because I like the style and NOT because Dani Filth wears it.

As another side point to everyone who bitches about this thread: Why don't you go and make an "I hate Cradle Of Filth" thread so you can bitch in there because im sure you dont realise the more you do bitch in here the longer its going to stay alive. Or, alternitively you could carry on proving how petty you are by whinging about it all the time.

The names are on plural in purpose. And no, the guys are not good and they make clowns of themselves with their music, like a good deal of DM band (Arsis, Necrophagist come to mind), they just like to show off technique instead of making coherent and well structured songs.

Quoted for truth

-[chop]-;5536935 said:
and they dont have to dress like clowns to be good -.-
Although I'm sure that you didn't mean to, you are actually saying that Cradle Of Filth are good in your post. I have yet to meet a clown that even vaguely resembles any members of Cradle Of Filth.

-[chop]-;5537171 said:
There is one but they post it here...WHY?!?! :erk:
We have explained the answer to this question many times.

+ONE
they'd all make ghey threads about how 'hawt' Dani is, and how they want to lose their virginity to him(males and females) and share tips and tricks about applying make-up,and where to buy the best bargain leather and spikes shit.

Because so many of us are doing so many of those things in this thread. You can believe that Filth applies his own make up on every occasion, and that he buys "bargain leather" if you want... Yes I do understand that you are probably only making those comments as repartee.

I'm going to see Cradle Of Filth at the London Astoria on the nineteenth of December.

^and this is their child:

britneys%20baby.jpg