Cradle Of Filth

^ oh you just wish you stupied COF fan...its Arch Enemy btw...and they dont have to dress like clowns to be good -.-

cliffdimerandy said:
hey! yeah i love them! nymphetamine was definitly a change for them, but what a killer album. i love that album actually! and of course midian.:worship:
the new album is pretty damn good too though, i love byronic man and feotus of a new day..... there all pretty good songs. i love cradle of filth and nobody can change my opinion of em :headbang:
but right now im fucking obsessed with "In your face" and "are you dead yet?" fucking pumps ya right up.

Everyone loves midian but my favourite is still Dusk And Her Embrace. Nymphetamine is very good although i didnt like it that much and then after about 3 months of not listening to it then playing it again I realised how good it was. I am starting to appreciate Thornography now the more I listen to it.
In Your Face live :headbang:

~blondie~ said:
You love it when I lie

mooDoom said:
Whats your favorite cover?

We have had this one already but probably Cruelty And The Beast or Nymphetamine. Yours?

QUOTE=mooDoom]And I bet you don't know how they sound like either, yet you troll and roll about how bad they are.

lol[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Need some more COF related stuff to keep on topic, i.e. to annoy everyone who hates them :p
Favourite lyrics? Can be a whole song or just a quote.
I can think of anything offhand but I like the part in Thornography "I threw a party that extended god's list"

COF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All you lame ass mother fuckers who don't have enough respect for their favourite band to stop spamming this thread.

GhostOfBodom said:
COF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All you lame ass mother fuckers who don't have enough respect for their favourite band to stop spamming this thread.

Go to the COF board...oh sorry it dosent exist :erk:

I dont know how to explain it good in english because my snglish is so worse.
But okay, I´ll try.

All the songs sounds similar to eachother and I always get tired when i hear it..its that kind of music when it starts you forget after one or two songs that you hear music and do somehting else and dont listen it till it ends...then you think: Oh its already finish!

Which album/s song/s have you listened to?
One of the reasons I like COF so much is because of their variety. In my mind I have never heard a COF song that sounds like another. They have some similarities maybe a few riffs fromDusk And Her Embrace and Cruelty And The Beast (if you know what I'm talking about) but other than that I find all of their work varied and exiting (for want of another word)