Cradle Of Filth

Only because of the movie, I'm sure:

crow_15.jpg

Don't you wish you were Dani Filth ?

The crow gets killed IRL... fucking teens with their AMGDANI love...

I respect you so much for enlightening me to that information of Brandon Lee being killed at the end filming. I wasn't aware that that happened.I wondered why Lee didn't star in any further films and why it was said that he came to the same fate as his father Bruce Lee...
I do not love Dani Filth.I do not love anyone.

GhostOfBodom understands that I don't belive in the label of Love. I cannot relate to it.
Are you fucking kidding... :erk: that's just sad.. hm, lets see: likes dani filth, doesn't believe in love... can you say GOTHCHILD? :lol:

Yeah. Besides, I've got my other girlfriend for love :p
She's called Amy Lee and she's hidden under my bed.
Why'd you name your blow up doll Amy lee? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMFG, you have got to be FUCKING kidding me, you two have issues, this will be you on your wedding day:

tealbc.JPG

Seriously. :Smug:

Are you fucking kidding... :erk: that's just sad.. hm, lets see: likes dani filth, doesn't believe in love... can you say GOTHCHILD? :lol:

No, what is sad is the fact that society feels the need to wrap up thier emotions into a package just because it is more acceptable and easier to explain than the truth. Most people can't even explain what it means. That is pathetic and I use the word pathetic with it's original meaning.
I like Dani Filth as a musician because despite what many people will say and believe that is what he is.
I also don't consider myself to be a child and no one that knows me says anything along those lines.
Explain the term Goth to me then.