Cradle Of Filth

For a start who the fuck is ionna? Forgive my ignorance

And I'm not doubting that you have said those things before I just havn't read this thread start to beginning. but maybe I might show you a little bit more respect now your not being so cynical time.

K, since you've got downs, I'll break it up s-l-o-w-l-y for you:

Ionna=I dunno=I don't know, ok???

-and-

I dont want your respect, MostlovesCrowcum, Cuz not only are you a loser of the highest calibre, but you talk shit to your girlfriend in public and you're a tool. I like being cynical, and I'll continue to do so. :lol: :lol: Cheers!

K, since you've got downs, I'll break it up s-l-o-w-l-y for you:

Ionna=I dunno=I don't know, ok???

-and-

I dont want your respect, MostlovesCrowcum, Cuz not only are you a loser of the highest calibre, but you talk shit to your girlfriend in public and you're a tool. I like being cynical, and I'll continue to do so. :lol: :lol: Cheers!

What do you mean by Talk shit to my girlfriend in public? How can you call me a loser and a tool? as you said yopurself people aren't the same in real life as they are on here so how can you judge me after saying that?

What do you mean by Talk shit to my girlfriend in public? How can you call me a loser and a tool? as you said yopurself people aren't the same in real life as they are on here so how can you judge me after saying that?
I just know you are, trust me. Some people you can just tell no matter what :lol:

I feel like crying.Does that make me Emo?

If yer not lying, then I'm sorry to hear that. Mr GoB should be comforting you if that's the case. But if yer just saying that, or don't have a good reason, then yes, yes it does. It so makes you this girl if that's true:

Emo_Girl_by_xxpunkedprincessxx.jpg

If yer not lying, then I'm sorry to hear that. Mr GoB should be comforting you if that's the case. But if yer just saying that, or don't have a good reason, then yes, yes it does. It so makes you this girl if that's true:

No I wasn't lying. You posting that picture made me laugh though.Until Fetzer put his comment in then I just felt sick...

No I wasn't lying. You posting that picture made me laugh though.Until Fetzer put his comment in then I just felt sick...
Aw well, *hugs* feel better. I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad it made you laugh.. laughing is good.. but yeh, fetzy my boy...

^Menstruation ?
...that made me laugh :lol: but it was also gross :erk: LMAO

Anyway,
Favourite COF lyrics. I did ask before but no one noticed due to all the spam.
K, dude... who gives a fuck about the lyrics, stop being a CoF whore, and tend to your girl. Seriously :erk: You suck for not even trying to make her feel better :loco:

K, dude... who gives a fuck about the lyrics, stop being a CoF whore, and tend to your girl. Seriously :erk: You suck for not even trying to make her feel better :loco:

For one I think I know her well Enough to know that shes ok,
For two did it ever occur to you that i might be talking to her by PM,
For three where did you get the idea that you could tell me what to do from?

Neither can you it seems at times...

I like the lyrics from Her Ghost In The Fog. They have a particular beauty.

Yes they do. Lord Abortion lyrics because thay are amusing. I can't remember anything elseoff had. A line from I don't know what song it is from Thornography "I threw a party that extended gods list".
Absithe Withe Faust - "Come my friend to fate lets raise two finger shots at this our last soiree". Because it sounds nice and because of the way Dani says it in the song. Can't think of any more off hand at the moment.

I like the imagery of "A bright marble bridge stretched across dark waves to the shore from the moon and by her grace..."

Ok, well tbh imo, I was looking forward to Thornography a lot, I WAS a big CoF fan, for some of there stuff anyway, and then I was thoroughly let down when I pirated the new CD. :erk:

Yes, eventhough I downloaded it, it's still garbage and I'm complaining. :lol: I feel bad for people who paid. Tonight in Flames is the only HALF-DECENT (if that) track to me, other than that it's all crap. 'I am the Thorn' is like, some techno-poseur half-assed CoF bastard reject... Libertina Grimm makes me want to stab myself in the ears same with most the tracks. The stupid poem at the beginning or Rise of the Pentagram is useless and lame.

It's all just bad... so I can only imagine what the 'left over' tracks are like :erk: Keep the lost and forgotten please!

But that's just my opinion.