best CRADLE OF FILTH album

OMG Cradle of Filth sucks so bad! OMG DANI IS GAY IM GONNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON AND HATE MUSIC JUST CAUSE EVERYONE DOES NOT CAUSE ITS BAD

jk i like COF i think Midian is prob the best album, yes Cthulhu Dawn is a fucking sweeet song

Originally posted by SculptedCold
What's someone's opinion of a band's artwork got to do with their opinion of another band's music?

"Fucking gay bullshit" is NOT associated with Iron Maiden, sorry.

It is often associated with Cradle of Filth though (not by me, I could care less about CoF).

There's your correlation.

I like all of them besides Bitter Suites... (stay away, this album SUUUUUUCKS), but Dusk... And Her Embrace is by far their best. Dare I say that it is actually a classic.

If you like black metal, buy Dusk.
If you like death metal, buy Midian.
If you like something inbetween, buy Cruelty.

I still don't know why some metalheads hate Cradle of Filth so much. I understand if you don't like Dani Filth, but the music is VERY good!

Oh well though, everyone's entitled to their own respective musical taste.

None! :lol: Don't mind, it was just a stupid joke I had to do, although it had been kind of done already. Anyway, I don't like them, but I think "She mourns a lengthening shadow" from "Vempire" is a great song! Maybe it's also because it's ambient stuff instead of their metal stuff, which I don't like. Have they done other ambient songs (with no metal in it) besides that song? Okay, "Funeral in Carpathia" has a good riff, it's that tapping stuff that sounds kind of like the solo in Slayer's "Seasons in the abyss" (the song), but the rest of the song (and album) is not for me! Anybody interested can buy it cheap!
Originally posted by markgugs
I have no comment.

But you posted that Iron Maiden's art is "fucking gay bullshit" and then you start a thread about Cradle of Filth? I weep for you.
I agree with Sculptedcold in what he said! Besides I think musical snobbery is not acceptable! Go buy some naked music if you want to be cool, I don't care! I'll just stick to the uncool Lee Hazlewood, John Barry & Dusty Springfield!

Originally posted by Board
Have they done other ambient songs (with no metal in it) besides that song?

"Graveyard by moonlight" and "Perverts Church" have no metal in them (well... Perverts Church is sort of remix, so I guess it has some metal in it). There's also "Venus in Fear", but it's mostly just women screaming and moaning. There's one on the first album, but I can't remember the name just now.