Fucked up Fuck up
Sep 22, 2004
Kinnear
what do you think is the best music dvd? i own

Slayer - War at the Warfield
Slipknot - Disasterpieces
Korn
Cradle of Filth - Left handid and Candid
im not sure what is the best but give me what you think is?

i quite enjoy my monsters of metal DVD. but as for live dvds, im gonna go with the only one i have.
EMPEROR- EMPERIAL LIVE CEREMONY

and as a sidenote. im in that slayer dvd 3 or 4 times. twas a fun show. but having to sit down for slayer sucks ass
~gR~

genocide roach said:
i quite enjoy my monsters of metal DVD. but as for live dvds, im gonna go with the only one i have.
EMPEROR- EMPERIAL LIVE CEREMONY

and as a sidenote. im in that slayer dvd 3 or 4 times. twas a fun show. but having to sit down for slayer sucks ass
~gR~

AH man ihate you lol i live in wyoming guess what bands come here? None lol.... you suck i am jealous :Smug:

I love the Jethro Tull one "Living With The Past" and got the Vader one last week which is also great. The new Maiden one will be fucking awesome.
I didn't like the Opeth one - too much of that slow shit, not enough of that fast shit.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I would watch the Death one endlessly if I could find the fucker. Where did you get it Sculpted me old Scottish mucker?
Just part of an order from Displeased Records. But you can find it in most smaller/indie/independent/alternative record stores.

Only smaller record store near me is West End Records and their idea of a metal section is a hundred copies of St Anger, with the odd Korn and maybe a Green Day cd as well. Bastards.

i've only got two, the mudvayne - live dosage 50 dvd cause it was only $10 AU and the opeth - lamentations dvd...

i prefer the opeth one...