Cradle Of Filth

Yeah, i can't believe there's so much spam in this thread. Maybe we should have made it in the general metal discussion thread? There's a thread over there about Thornography just to let you know. I already replied on it. There is a problem with signing up in the COF forum. It's a weird procedure. If my computer wasn't so slow, i would have already tryed to fix it.

The COF movie, from what i heard, was just a trashy blood/gore movie. And i guess everyone just liked it cuz Dani was in it. It was a low-budget movie. The female actors were mostly just friends.

OMG, guess who came on MTV last night on that Paul Booth show????!! FUCKIN DANI FILTH!!!!! I was surprised to see him. I didn't expect him to come. He got a new tatoo on his chest. It's some kind of gargoyle. I love it. His chest looks nice with his nipple rings and sun tatoos. LOL. He was so hot. I think he's the only one that can look good with dread locks. They are alwayz in place. And his eyes are so nice. British guys that look hot mainlly look at cuz of their eyes. He's a freakin sex god!Ok, enough of my fangirlism.

I was sooooo close to buying Thornography yesterday but i bought a Rotting Christ album instead. It was too tempting and it was a hard choice but i guess i got RC. In our stores, you can listen to 30 secs. of all the songs on the album and from the 30 secs on Thornography, all the songs sounded really good except Temptations.(thank god, that was only a re-make. I can't imagine Cradle making a sucky song.) Anyway, just like it was suppose to be a progression from Nymphetamine, it definetly was. Nymphetamine was a part one of the story. It was slower, really heavy ,and melodic. The guitars were also the main instrument. Thornography was part 2 and it was more....fuck, can't describe it but it was all about the bass and drums. The two working together made up for the lack of keys and orchestra. I guess i'll have to actually listen to the whole thing to decide how good it is.

What's everyone's favorite album cover? Mine is definetly Vempire and Dusk.

i love cradle of filth, i have since way back...
first time i heard her ghost in the fog i was hooked. if you dont like that song, something wrong with ya.
the new album is good. id recommend
i am the thorn, temptation(awesome cover) the feoutus of a new day kicking the byronic man, rise of the pentagram.

so yeah i love cradle of filth more than COB
just cause ive been a fan for COF longer and there fucking wicked.

bring on the flames.....

cliffdimerandy said:
first time i heard her ghost in the fog i was hooked. if you dont like that song, something wrong with ya.
i am the thorn, temptation(awesome cover) the feoutus of a new day kicking the byronic man, rise of the pentagram.

bring on the flames.....
You're the first person that I have heard saying that they like Temptation.
It's good that you're prepared to be slated. :thumbsup:
My favourite song of Thorography at the moment is Foetus Of A New Day Kicking. It's the only song of the album that I know all the lyrics too so I can't make a definate decision on my most liked track.

I prefer Children Of Bodom having just seen them and everything.

cliffdimerandy said:

bring on the flames.....

Hey :wave:
It's good to have someone else who likes COF as most people here don't and you may even be hated.
COF are my favourite band aswell and Her Ghost In The Fog was the first Cradle song I heard.
I haven't heard anyone say they like Temptation either but the other songs you mentioned are good.
Whats your favourite album?

hey! yeah i love them! nymphetamine was definitly a change for them, but what a killer album. i love that album actually! and of course midian.:worship:
the new album is pretty damn good too though, i love byronic man and feotus of a new day..... there all pretty good songs. i love cradle of filth and nobody can change my opinion of em :headbang:
but right now im fucking obsessed with "In your face" and "are you dead yet?" fucking pumps ya right up.