Cradle Of Filth

Not much, but laryngitis isn't really a um, urgent medical matter, but that's nice of you. I thought something happened like you were grounded again or you two broke up since the last time we talked it was :ill: awkwardnessedededed :ill: :err: wb though

No one said that it was an urgent medical matter.
Some people are stronger than you think then I guess.

Back to Cradle Of Filth.

I hope the next album has a different sound to Thornography.

No one said that it was an urgent medical matter.
Some people are stronger than you think then I guess.

Back to Cradle Of Filth.

I hope the next album has a different sound to Thornography.
your name reminds me of Kaio:

kaio.jpg

What did she say that was mean?
And how do you make the band things in your sig?

you um, click my um, animated userbar it's called, it'll take you to the site that let's you make one, only thing is you need to have a bunch of userbars saved to yer comp, or have the link, so google some or something. The rest is straight forward and explained on that site.

and she is so mean to you :lol:

you um, click my um, animated userbar it's called, it'll take you to the site that let's you make one, only thing is you need to have a bunch of userbars saved to yer comp, or have the link, so google some or something. The rest is straight forward and explained on that site.

and she is so mean to you :lol:

How is she mean? I'm not denying it but how could you tell

No, shes not that mean. Well she is but I enjoy it so that doesn't count. :p

And where be this animated userbar?

what?! you mean those davis and coltrane songs? you're fuckin stupid, me and Stephano were just discussing the qualities of jazz and he was trying to show off to me how much he knows about jazz and blah blah blah. those jazz songs are all correct, believe me.

No, 'cause when I was sitting and y'all were being girly and self-conscious, everytime a new song came on he'd name another artist, and I was like no, these are Davis' works. Then I told him to ask you 'cause it was your cd. So when you finally came out he asked where you got it from and you said internet and he said the only way to really know is to have the actual recordings and blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Cradle of Filth, is both an amazing band with amazing songs that catches a lot of undeserved shit cause the frontman is a loser, and a shitty band that has some pretty shitty songs and if a person only heard those then they'd get a bad perception of the band. I'd say overall it's a pretty amazing band. That said... they SUCK BALLS live from what I've seen.

I've got their live album and have seen videos on youtube of them live andI think that it is very good. Mainly the fact the Dani Filth can scream like your mum last night. Although he does miss some bits of the songs out, like a few words. What he does sing though is right unlike Alexi. :p

If you did get my mom to scream, she must have been mic'ing worse than Dani. :lol: It's understandable he'll miss a bit here and there, disappointing but I'll forgive him... it's just when he messes up the great parts, that's what just puts me off the live performances. I've always said, CoF is an AMAZING studio band, and Dani is a great vocalist, but they suck live and he sucks shit at SINGING.

It's kinda like how, AYDY the song , the main riff sounds so perfect in the studio, but live it's not half as great. That's the same for Danni's voice live in song at the great parts. In the studio, they do it over and over till it's perfect then they use that. Live it's a different story.

Btw, CoB vocals and music PWNS CoF's live stuff. Fucking PWNS CoF, and trust me I am a CoF fan and I still say this.

Btw, CoB vocals and music PWNS CoF's live stuff. Fucking PWNS CoF, and trust me I am a CoF fan and I still say this.

I am a COB fan and I say No. It all depends on what you prefer.
I suppose If you want to get really technical then yes, If they had a game of horse on guitars then Alexi probably would kick the shit out of any of the COF guitarists but I prefer COF.

And the COF drummers are better than Jaska.

^My opinion.