CRAP.....who can translate swedish into english..?

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
So I downaloaded the video of Opeth being interviewd at Hulsfred....some music festival....but its in "swedish" I think.........and there are hnoenglsish subtitiles...or anything...anyone seen that interview...if so does anyone know waht they were talkin bout......Keep rockin........PEAC EOUT

can we get back to trying to tranaslate that interview....or if anyone knows where i can get a transcript of it....!!!!.....Id appreciate that......and seriosuly recently ive been trying to better my spelling.....so I hope u guys can appreciate that too.....Keep rockin.....PEAC EOUT

Interviewer #2: Big or Small?
Peter: Big!
Mikael: Small!

....Funny, I immediately thought of cock sizes.

<crimson> said:
how'd you find the link w/no search function, just scoured the pages to find it?
yeah, you can make it show 200 threads per page so that and ctrl-F found it in like 3 mins... I remembered the relative time frame too cause I recall reading it when I first started lurking here :)

R0l0 said:

DUDE THAT WAS ROCK.......so nice of you to do that.....I really apprecaite it.........I cant believe the whole 7 min interview was all that...hahaha.,......but it was very informative and funny too......MIKAEL rocks man.....i actaulyl write lyrics liek him too....just liek 5 min before I go into do the Vox...hahaha.....we have something in common....besides the fact taht we both dig Hope leaves too....hahaha....Keep rockin fellas......again thanx alot for translating ....U ROCK....!!!....PEAC EOUT

R0l0 said:
yeah, you can make it show 200 threads per page so that and ctrl-F found it in like 3 mins... I remembered the relative time frame too cause I recall reading it when I first started lurking here :)

i knew you ctrl F'd it, but didn't know about displaying 200 threads haha.