Led Zeppelin maybe reuniting ...for a show....and a TOUR also...!!!!

metalhead416

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2007
UPDATE,,!!!!...its not hapeening..!!!.. http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/led_zeppelin_deny_reunion_rumors.html

http://ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/led_zeppelin_reuniting_for_a_show.html

Rock legends Led Zeppelin will reportedly reunite for a one-off memorial concert in honor of their late record boss.

If true, it would mark the third time that the '70s legends have played since disbanding. The band has only performed a handful of concerts, since their split in 1980 following the death of drummer John Bonham. But singer Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones will re-group alongside Bonham's son Jason for a special concert in memory of Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun in London.

A source says, "Page, Plant and Jones spoke and agreed to do the memorial concert. They are waiting for a definite date."

"And no one can quite believe it, but during discussions about the concert they all gave the green light to a tour if it all does well and they don't all fall out."

"It has been hoped for and denied for years. But this is the closest they have ever come to a reunion tour. The feeling is that this is going to happen next year."

Ertegun died in December after seven weeks in a coma following a fall at a Rolling Stones concert. The likes of Eric Clapton, Neil Young, Stevie Nicks, and Crosby, Stills & Nash all played his New York memorial in April of this year.

Credits for the report to Yahoo!News.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do u guys think...!!!!....i for one....heck Ill go man...ive always loved that band...adn frankly one of teh only badns that every rocker likes i think.....well almost everyone....hahaha.....bu this is good news....di like to see tehm live.......waht are ure opinins on this matter....and also yeah a apology to those ive been harrasing adn talkin relaly mean to.....im sorry...i got my anger take teh best of me...im not really a voilent person or anything.....keep rockin fellas...!!!...PEAC EOUT

holy shit...i'm going to start saving my money now...if this happens...holy shit

I doubt I can get tickets through legitimate means, so I'm going to begin running through my garroting technique.

Seein' as I spent $100 to see Axl Rose run around like a pansy-boy, I reckon I'd be willing to spend quite a bit on this show, were to band even to consider coming to Australia.

Heard about this on Classic Rock station out here in Chicago yesterday and couldn't believe my ears...I missed the Page & Plant tour awhile back so I have to make this one. Ill give top dollar if I have to.
They have been my favorite band as long as I can remember now.
Opeth #1 of course:heh:

Not to burst anyone's bubble:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=75686

Robert Plant has shot down reports that LED ZEPPELIN will reunite for a one-off memorial concert in honor of their late record company boss.

A report was published earlier in the week suggesting that Robert Plant, guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones will re-group alongside John Bonham's son Jason for a special concert in memory of Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun in London.

A source was quoted as saying, "Page, Plant and Jones spoke and agreed to do the memorial concert. They are waiting for a definite date.

"And no one can quite believe it, but during discussions about the concert they all gave the green light to a tour if it all does well and they don't all fall out.

"It has been hoped for and denied for years. But this is the closest they have ever come to a reunion tour. The feeling is that this is going to happen next year."

Speaking at a press conference for the upcoming Rockwave festival — which is scheduled to be held June 29, June 1 and June 3 in Athens, Greece — Plant insisted that he hadn't heard anything about the rumored ZEPPELIN reunion and jokingly added, "If there was one, then there wouldn't be enough doctors to support it!"

Robert Plant has stated a zillion times that he is done with Zeppelin, and has stated he has no need to ever return to Zeppelin, especially for the fact that John Bonham is dead.