crapsteen

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
I ordered Christeen from CM and I got the Single not the EP...
crap..
is it only available through hevydevyrecords?

The single ????!!!!!
You mean a version with wild colonial boy....!!!
usgchrist.jpg

I thought it was not available anymore...However, I don't know what is sold on century media website, but if you order through HDR, most of times the service is pretty good, and Tracy is always here to take your order
:p

Djöfull said:
crap..

Djöfull said:
crap..

!!! BEWARE !!!

On the century media shopping area, there's a confusion between the Infinity LP description and the EP description !!!

The EP is listed with the LP tracks and the LP is listed with the EP tracks !!!

So beware before you order, check HDR for the official track listing, I mailed Tracy, I think that CM should fix this soon...

See you boys !!!
:D

oldlyonfreak said:
The single ????!!!!!
You mean a version with wild colonial boy....!!!
usgchrist.jpg

I thought it was not available anymore...However, I don't know what is sold on century media website, but if you order through HDR, most of times the service is pretty good, and Tracy is always here to take your order
:p
yes that one, I hope I can return it since All the tracks are on official albums( there is also the song Night from OM on this single)
It was not wrapped in plastic so I´ll send an e-mail to the CM store bloke

then I´ll just order something from hevydevyr. sometime...

Hey man,
you know what ??? This is now a rare version that you've got...Send it on ebay, I'm sure that a lot of avid fan would like to get this one

Djöfull said:
yes that one, I hope I can return it since All the tracks are on official albums( there is also the song Night from OM on this single)
It was not wrapped in plastic so I´ll send an e-mail to the CM store bloke

then I´ll just order something from hevydevyr. sometime...

yeah, the ASSorted demos rule; Processional, the lot.
amazing stuff. seems that the overwhelming sound has gone a bit on a low if you ask me :(
i want the devine sound back!! :yell: