For you Devin Townsend people (and Keenan)

Ignore what I said in the Now Playing thread please. :lol:

On a related note, Epicloud pre-orders from different places come with different things.

Devy's official webstore has a compass, and www.cmdistro.com has a "Lucky animal", which is a teddy bear with a Devy shirt. :lol:

Does anyone know what colors the vinyl comes in? His official store just says "Colored".

Ignore what I said in the Now Playing thread please. :lol:

On a related note, Epicloud pre-orders from different places come with different things.

Devy's official webstore has a compass, and www.cmdistro.com has a "Lucky animal", which is a teddy bear with a Devy shirt. :lol:

Does anyone know what colors the vinyl comes in? His official store just says "Colored".

:lol:
I downloaded the mp3 before it got put to private, so i've been listening to it most of the day.

And I slightly want that Lucky Animal pack.

That one made me laugh when I saw it. :lol: I'll probably get mine from Amazon just so I can actually have it in a timely fashion.

I thought Divine, in all it's cheesiness, was beautiful. The first four songs I thought were kinda boring though. Lucky Animals is easily the worst. Not sure I could pick a favorite at the moment though.

Not sure I could pick a favorite at the moment though.

I've already picked a favourite after the previews, and I was correct! :lol:

In all seriousness, I've been patiently waiting for the album to come out, so I'm keeping myself from listening to the album stream. As far as I heard, Kingdom and More! are my two favourites, while I'm not feeling too much for Liberation (a shame really, especially with that choir...)

All I'm hoping for at this point is that Where We Belong will sound tear-jearking and that the final two tracks will make me feel like I've been lifted. But from what you've said Keenan, I shouldn't get my hopes overly high on Angel and Hold On.

Edit: Shit, you said FIRST four tracks. Time to get my hopes up again! :D

OH SHIT. Jed Simon was there, they played Love? and Detox and Planet Smasher and Lucky Animals and True North, and there was a choir and giant dicks, and ziltoids wife got pregnant and had a baby through a giant singing vagina, and I ended up with a Devin Townsend mask and jesus christ it was the best gig I have ever been too.

Then at the end they brought an xbox and a loads of couches on stage and the whole band just chilled on couches and sang Little Pig. It was crazy. Infact here is the last half.
Dunno about the first half. You might even see me in it.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/devin-townsend-project/2012/roundhouse-london-england-23dd5857.html

Thats the set list.

Last edited by a moderator:
...as I never saw SYL live :(

It was so close to me. -06 when New Black came out they played in Provinssirock, we were thinking about going but decided it wasn't worth it for just one band (SYL was new to me then). Been banging my head to wall every since... Now I have SYL logo on my skin on right leg as a reminder that it's ALWAYS worth even for just one band.