For you Devin Townsend people (and Keenan)

I got an e-mail saying the same thing, but it'll be like another month before I get it. :lol: CMDistro.com must pick the "Slow ass" shipping option from the Postal Service. :lol:

Devin said on twitter that some station is going to be playing a new song "Lucky Animals" on Saturday.
I am excited.

The vocals kinda bug me, but I can't wait to hear the actual album! Do we have a release date?

The vocals kinda bug me, but I can't wait to hear the actual album! Do we have a release date?

September 18 in America and the 24th in Europe.

Lucky Animals is on my tumblr page and for now it's on youtube, check it out!
It's a really awesome jazzy kinda track, makes me excited for the rest of Epicloud.

That was fucking weird. It was like Monument/Hope mixed with Infinty and I'm honestly not sure what to think about it. I hate the vocals.

That was fucking weird.

>Listenin' to Devin Townsend, who posed naked for the Infinity cover
>Calls Lucky Animals weird

:lol: I can see where you're gettin' at. Personally, I didn't care much about Lucky Animals, but I thought it was pretty cool. I'm personally waiting for MORE! because of that catchy as fuck chorus. :D

Also, a question for you guys, which ones do you think are gonna become live staples from the album? Effervescent, True North, Where We Belong, Liberation maybe, More maybe, Save Our Now maybe are my bets.

It reminded me alot of Infinity which I actually don't like all that much due to it's weirdness. I'll wait to judge until I've listened to the whole thing though.

And is no one else bothered by the vocals?

It reminded me alot of Infinity which I actually don't like all that much due to it's weirdness. I'll wait to judge until I've listened to the whole thing though.

And is no one else bothered by the vocals?

I love the vocals.
Devin said that Lucky Animals isn't really a representation of the whole album, so i'm sure there will be some stuff you'll like on it.

I don't understand it. :lol: What is it supposed to be?

Satan's Ice Cream Truck, if it were made for Alien.

Also, I've learnt that Physicist was supposed to be a SYL record. As in, the reason why it sounded like watered down SYL and the reason behind Gene Jed and Byron being on the record was because it was supposed to be the third album, but wasn't heavy enough.

That explains way too much...