For you Devin Townsend people (and Keenan)

Devy makes for an attractive woman. :lol:

I still haven't gotten around to listening to the commentaries on the Contain Us box, but I will though. I was listening to Poltergeist earlier and that thought popped into my head. Really wanna know the meaning behind the Deconstruction stuff, and some of Addicted as well.

Devy makes for an attractive woman. :lol:

And with a rack like that, he'd probably be good in bed as well. :confused:

Sunshine and Happiness is just the happiest song in the world ^^
I agree. I actually just listened to that song a minute ago. :lol:

This is exactly what I mean by with Synchestra. It's superfucking happy its unbelievable - like he made it for 4-9 year olds if they could handle screaming like in VAMPIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Also, I lent my friend my copy of Ki, and he loves it. A month ago. Now I need to get it back from him...

...I WANNA LISTEN TO ALL FOUR DTP ALBUMS ON CD!! :yell:

Can't believe Devin is playing in Sound Circus in Bournemouth. I go there sometimes and it's the most grotty, dirty little club you could imagine, filled with emo girls headbanging to bowling for soup and disturbed! And Devin fucking Townsend is playing there! Of all the venues he could have chosen!

metalunderground.com

That's where I get all my metal news.

Did you know that Devy is working on THREE albums right now!?

Generally, i get all my Metal News from metalstorm.net, since I've been on that site for years. Didn't know Devy had a form spring account. Link plz?

But yeah, this probably means I'll have to make more of an effort to check Facebook now. :lol:
Did you know that Devy is working on THREE albums right now!?

Z2, Ghost 2, and Casualties, right? Better question is,at once? :guh:

Edit: Z2 or Epicloud. Not sure which.

I've seen you around the site a few times. My username is Dethking26. I'm pretty new to the site.

You weren't kidding when you said you were new - I'm also the guy known for the shitty Iron Maiden album cover redux! :lol: And on the other hand, I see you're gonna check out the Kreator/Accept tour. Jealous man, if you get to see them, enjoy it for my sake. :(

You weren't kidding when you said you were new - I'm also the guy known for the shitty Iron Maiden album cover redux! :lol: And on the other hand, I see you're gonna check out the Kreator/Accept tour. Jealous man, if you get to see them, enjoy it for my sake. :(

Yea, it'll be one of the first shows I go to when I get back to the states. I should probably buy the tickets before I start life on my own and become poor. :lol: