Crash Diet - Rust

BrandSpragins

Jun 6, 2017
I have been a fan of these guys for a bit and have always been upset when they changed singers. Well, this new album is no different - another new singer and I have to say - I am impressed. This guy is gritty but can hit some notes when he needs to. Crash Diet at a Sleaze Rock band - I find them to be in the style of Skid Row - Slave To The Grind era. They have some punch in their music. Solid Riffs, great vocals(for this style of music), production is nice and thick. Simple songs that make you want to throw your fist in the air. Takes me back to the music I loved when I was younger.

Good Stuff

I have dug these guys since I came across a video for Down with the Dust. They have a great sound that would have been perfect for the late 80's/early 90's hair metal scene. Haven't checked out their new album, but I'll do so soon.

BTW, these guys would be a great act for a future PPUSA show..

I think they’re on lead singer #4 at this point, but I’ll still buy anything they put out. I thought this was another good offering by the band and would love to see them get a little more attention stateside.....when they played St. Pete (FL) several years ago they only had about 20 people show up at Jannus Live. These guys on a tour with Hardcore Superstar would be insane.