Crashdiet

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
New promo arrived today. I'm only a few songs in, but between this and the new Hardcore Superstar, it's already a banner sleaze year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff.

I wish someone would put on a sleeze festival in the US along the lines of "Shout It Out Loud" that doesn't focus only on '80s hair bands. What a blast it would be to see bands like Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar, Crazy Lixx, Tigertailz, and Michael Monroe all at the same festival without traveling to Europe.

Great stuff.

I wish someone would put on a sleeze festival in the US along the lines of "Shout It Out Loud" that doesn't focus only on '80s hair bands. What a blast it would be to see bands like Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar, Crazy Lixx, Tigertailz, and Michael Monroe all at the same festival without traveling to Europe.

I'd be down for going in on creating something like that.. I think Tuesday night of ProgPower is still open - lol

How about this for a "sleaze" fest?

The problem with M3 this year is there are no unusual bands there. Most of those bands tour all the time and play in every '80s festival. No reason for me to travel across the country and spend a ton of money for that. I've been hoping M3 would book at least one hard to see European band on one of their bills (Crashdiet, HCSS, Tigertailz, Crazy Lixx, Vain, etc) but it hasn't happened yet. Heck, even a more mainstream band that doesn't play the US often such as Europe or Krokus would make the festival more interesting to me. Loudness is a good call, but they were there last year.

The problem with M3 this year is there are no unusual bands there. Most of those bands tour all the time and play in every '80s festival. No reason for me to travel across the country and spend a ton of money for that. I've been hoping M3 would book at least one hard to see European band on one of their bills (Crashdiet, HCSS, Tigertailz, Crazy Lixx, Vain, etc) but it hasn't happened yet. Heck, even a more mainstream band that doesn't play the US often such as Europe or Krokus would make the festival more interesting to me. Loudness is a good call, but they were there last year.

Yeah, the lineup didn't do much for me either. I'm more excited by the bands at Rock Harvest.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...kingdoms-co-headline-rock-harvest-2013-a.html