Crazy Nites

chazzyf

Feb 7, 2002
Manchester, UK
Reposted from the Crazy Nites mailing list

=============================

Hiya all!
This is just to remind you that Crazy Nites is on this Sat 2nd March. Please note that we have had some date changes, these can be found on the website. Things are pretty hectic for me at the mo, but I am working on stuff for the site all the time. Many apologies that the pictures are still not up yet but they will be very soon! :) However I am making sure that I at least keep people up to date with problems we may have (such as the date changes etc), so you can always check the site for news if in doubt about stuff like that.
I also want to say 'thank you' to all the people who have recently subscribed to this mailling list, it's very heartwarming to know how many people wish to support Crazy Nites and fight for our right to ROCK!!

Bye for now, see you on the 2nd,
Sleazy H xx
"Rock & Roll ain't noise pollution, Rock & Roll ain't gonna die..." - AC/DC
http://www.crazynites.co.uk/

==============

Sleazy H is a DJ on Totalrock radio - http://www.totalrock.com/
Midnight to 3AM GMT Mon - Thurs (7PM - 10PM EST)

YYYYYES!!!

Thanks Chazz man! I never knew this place existed! I am so there next time I can make it! (That'll be the 23rd March I'm at uni at the mo)

Thanks again for the great info! C U there.

These are crazy crazy crazy crAAAAzy nights.
de de de deeeee!!! yeh!
KiSS rule!!

you serious?!?!?!?

Not very necro is it? - more retro, in fact :)

Haven't actually been myself, Not sure they'd let an old fart like me in thru the door. My days of playing air guitar on the dancefloor to Kiss tunes was a long, long time ago :)

You can reach Sleazy H (Hayley) at crazy_nites@hotmail.com

Charlie

anyone going?
line up:
AKERCOCKE
DIE SO FLUID
LABRAT
PALEHORSE
MILLION DEAD
£6 to get in
Kings head.
i'll be the guy with the black and blue hair wiff the biiig spikes. say hello.

Originally posted by chazzyf
you serious?!?!?!?

Not very necro is it? - more retro, in fact :)

Haven't actually been myself, Not sure they'd let an old fart like me in thru the door. My days of playing air guitar on the dancefloor to Kiss tunes was a long, long time ago :)

You can reach Sleazy H (Hayley) at crazy_nites@hotmail.com

Charlie

Dude I love all that classic metal!!

If you don't go then I'll play air guitar to Kiss tunes for you! How's that! I'll even paint a star on my right eye!

Necro came from somewhere, and it's classic metal. Respect your roots dammit!