Create your own nation!

nØthing

Christpuncher
Sep 11, 2002
Ohio
lunarstrain.deviantart.com
If anybody's bored, come on and make your own nation!

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Here's mine:
The Rogue Nation of Shadoia
"We're pissed off, but it's better than being pissed on."

UN Category: Left-Leaning College State
Civil Rights: Superb Economy: Good Political Freedoms: Good

The Rogue Nation of Shadoia is a tiny, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed population of 5 million enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Commerce, and Education. The average income tax rate is 26%, but much higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration industries.

Crime is moderate. Shadoia's national animal is the Sasquatch and its currency is the spoon.

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=shadoia

Here is the last part of my one:

Crime is a serious problem. My Wendel's national animal is the twat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the wendel.

"The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising fourteen-year-old boys selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out."

:lol:

Psychonaut said:
I was gonna create the Rhythm Nation but some bitch named Janet already did it.
Yes, and considering that this site was doing the rounds on here quite some months ago... I bet I can tell you which 'Janet' stole your beloved 'Rythym Nation' out from under feet. ;)

Heres mine, it is pretty much in line with my own beliefs. UN Category: Civil Rights LovefestCivil Rights: ExcessiveEconomy: ReasonablePolitical Freedoms: SuperbLocation: the South Pacific

The Free Land of Freeseland is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.

The large, corrupt, liberal government devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 28%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Trout Farming.

Crime is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Freeseland's national animal is the wally and its currency is the freese.

The People's Republic of New Sheol

"It is better to reign in hell than to mourn in heaven."
UN Category: Corrupt DictatorshipCivil Rights: SomeEconomy: DevelopingPolitical Freedoms: FewLocation: Free Thought

The People's Republic of New Sheol is a small, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 10 million are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.

The enormous, socially-minded government concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Religion & Spirituality and Commerce are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 36%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Pizza Delivery.

Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, organ donation is compulsory, and citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements. Crime is well under control, thanks to a well-funded police force. New Sheol's national animal is the mastadon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the nihil.

New Sheol is ranked 50th in the region and 62,434th in the world for Largest Defense Forces (per capita).

Did you make that up Bloodstained? I see we are polar opposites, my country is basically an anarchy( at least thats how i tried to set it up), and yours is a fascist dictatorship.

The Republic of Flanaga
"Stay brutal and sick"

UN Category: Psychotic Dictatorship
Civil Rights: Few Economy: Reasonable Political Freedoms: Few

The Republic of Flanaga is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 5 million are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."

The large government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 30%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Gambling.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Flanaga's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the rand.

You have a telegram!

You have one outstanding issue.

[View Dossier]