Credits on NMF?

Lol, well if I did that, then I'd have to assume that each song was played by one or two people. The booklet has the following information for who wrote each song:

Cancer of The Soul - Music by Nyström, Lyrics by Renkse
Brave New Hell - Lyrics and music by Swanö
Soul Evisceration - Lyrics and music by Renkse
Outnumbering The Day - Lyrics and music by Nyström
Feeding The Undead - Lyrics and music by Renkse
Eaten - Lyrics and music by Swanö
Bastard Son of God - Lyrics and music by Renkse
Year of The Cadaver Race - Lyrics and music by Nyström
The Ascension - Lyrics and music by Swanö
Draped In Disease - Lyrics and music by Nyström
Stillborn Saviour - Lyrics and music by Swanö
Blood Vortex - Lyrics and music by Renkse

Also, does anyone know what songs Simon Solomon plays on (or who this guy even is)? He's listed as a session guitarist and for lead guitar.

Kiekan said:
Also, does anyone know what songs Simon Solomon plays on (or who this guy even is)? He's listed as a session guitarist and for lead guitar.

thats what i was wondering and asked but never got an answer to.... i wonder which lead he did

Kiekan said:
Lol, well if I did that, then I'd have to assume that each song was played by one or two people. The booklet has the following information for who wrote each song:
Actually, it was.. all instruments ( except for drums ) were played by their original composers.. that meaning: for the lyrics / music made by Jonas Renkse you got himself playing Basses/Guitar... There was a funny statement on Wacken rehearsals when they went on studio and were all learning how to play each other songs....

Kiekan said:

Solomon is friends with Dan Swanö.. and Dan assumes him as a damn good guitarrist, so he invited him for guitar leads on his trackz he actually plays in a swedish death metal band called Flushed http://www.myspace.com/flushedmetal

Blakkheim said:
smoke clears.....mystery reveals....haha!
well, each member plays all lead/rhythm guitars and bass on their own tracks, except for just the lead guitars on 'brave new hell', 'eaten', 'the ascension' and 'stillborn saviour' - in other words swanö's songs where he had this virtuos shredder step in to put everyone to shame...

you can read a complete/previous thread about it here .