The Album is done!!

unknown

fuck ftagn
Oct 27, 2003
The Red Tower
BLOODBATH, the Swedish death metal supergroup featuring Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström (KATATONIA, DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE, BEWITCHED), Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN), Jonas Renkse (KATATONIA, OCTOBER TIDE) and Dan Swanö (NIGHTINGALE, DAN SWANÖ, UNICORN, EDGE OF SANITY, INFESTDEAD, ODYSSEY, PAN-THY-MONIUM), have completed work on sophomore CD, "Nightmares Made Flesh", due this fall through Century Media Records. "We promise you a fucking brutal and varied piece of work with especially outstanding performances by the new members Axe and Tägtgren, proving BLOODBATH is no longer a only tribute to death metal — it's death metal's very own elite," the band write on their web site. Photos of the group in the recording studio can be viewed at their website

(from blabbermouth)
:headbang: :headbang: :hotjump:

hell yeah!! grrrrrrreat! :hotjump:
it's done in no time actually, everything's going according to the initial plan.. can't wait for "NIGHTMARES MADE FLESH"!

and what about touring??

wow, now i'm really nearly driven mad, just ran across Dan's words posted on swano.com :

"BLOODBATH is ready at Studio Kuling with the follow up to the critically acclaimed "Resurrection Thru Carnage". I must say, honestly, it kicks more ass than you can possible imagine! The production is top-notch (Jens will be the new Scott Burns after this, mark my words!!) The drummer Martin Axenroth is amazing and Peter Tägtgren does his best death metal related vocalperformance this far, no doubt, all disbelievers will be blown to bits!! Me, Nyström and Renkse have written 4 killer tracks each and the variation is beyond any other pure death metal release, I promise!!! Only mastering to do, then find a cover.."

heiliger strohsack!! o_O :hotjump:

Holy shit.... This album had better be as good as Swano says it is... or I'm gonna go on a small mammal genocide....

DAMMIT!!! I WANT NMF NOW!!!!!!!!

i'm touching myself while thinking of this cd...

cant wait to see peter in zombie form

HOLY DOG SHIT!!!!!
what can i do to make time fly!!
*throws clock out the window*
shit that didn't work, guess i'll have to wait, waiting sucks, but it'll come \m/,
now to look at the site mwahaha