new BLoodbath members... Peter Tagtgren???

mattcira

The Eighth Enocian Key
Anyone see this? Sounds like a tour is coming!
http://roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=20863

PETER TÄGTGREN Joins BLOODBATH - Mar. 29, 2004

BLOODBATH, the Swedish death metal supergroup featuring Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström (KATATONIA, DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE, BEWITCHED), Jonas Renkse (KATATONIA, OCTOBER TIDE) and Dan Swanö (NIGHTINGALE, DAN SWANÖ, UNICORN, EDGE OF SANITY, INFESTDEAD, ODYSSEY, PAN-THY-MONIUM), have announced the details of their new lineup following the departure of OPETH singer Mike Åkerfeldt. Joining Nyström, Renkse and Swanö in the new band are singer Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN) and drummer Martin "Axe" Axenrot (WITCHERY, SATANIC SLAUGHTER, NEPEHENZY CHAOS ORDER). "We're currently in the heat of fire composing the last material to the [follow-up to [2002's] 'Resurrection Through Carnage'] and will soon deliver some titles," said Blakkheim in an online posting. "Until then, let the blood run red."

BLOODBATH 2004 lineup:

Peter Tägtgren - Vocals
Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström - Guitars
Dan Swanö - Guitars
Jonas Renkse - Bass
Martin Axenrot – Drums

For more information, visit the band's official web site at Bloodbath.biz.

Embla said:
No, that was Micke. "Seance brings out the epileptic in you!" :loco:
Speaking of which, what ever happened to seance? There was talk of a new album for sometime (on that website that wasnt updated since 1997). I know they ARE witchery now but...

Superior Devotee said:
If he did he demo-style vocals I'd have a heart attack. Either that or the Pleasure of Molestation style. That reminds me that Masse Broberg's vocals in God Among Insects sounds nothing like his old stuff, kind of disappointing.
People just don't know what's good for them, do they? ;) But I think Tägtgren can do a good job. Although I had hoped for David Vincent! King of all that is growl :)

Regarding Seance... I have no idea, they just disappeared... maybe because they found new stuff to do.

Embla said:
People just don't know what's good for them, do they? ;) But I think Tägtgren can do a good job. Although I had hoped for David Vincent! King of all that is growl :)

Regarding Seance... I have no idea, they just disappeared... maybe because they found new stuff to do.
David Vincent was a great vocalist. wish the rumors were true
about his returning to Morbid Angel for Heretic. But then again
H wasn't a great album, and David lives in a different world

but this.....
:confused:
http://www.genitorturers.com/terrorvision/evildskirt.jpg

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=21444

Peter will sing as he did on the first Lock Up CD (Pleasure Paved Sewers). He did a killer job on that one! I'd like to see him sing that way on the newier Bloodbath stuff. I'm sure he'll do just fine! He's old school. He knows what he needs to do. He knows he'll get ragged on hard if he sings like a pussy on the new Bloodbath for sure.