Peter joins Bloodbath

I have it, listening to it as I type in fact. Its pretty good. Peters vokills are different than usual, which is good for another band. I like it enough, but its not one of my recent fav's. Ohh, and yes the music does have a more hypocrisy feel now that he's involved.

I really don't hear that "Hypocrisy feel" some of you refer to, as said, Peter didn't contribute to the songwriting, so how is that possible? It can't be his vocals either, cause they are completely different than what he does in Hypocrisy. His vocals are awesome though, I'm not missing Akerfeldt one bit.

Also, it was already announced on the Bloodbath before the release of the album, that Bloodbath would no longer be a "tribute-to-Death-Metal", but a standard-setting Death Metal band itself, so, forget the old Bloodbath and view it as something new. Listen to Chaosbreed if you wanna hear the old-school feeling, they're great. www.chaosbreed.net

What I hear in this now is a Hypocrisy experiment. I don't know...I just hear it. Maybe I should focus more on the musical part but yeah...I'm sure Peter could do better by putting more effort into it. :erk:

Are you serious about the effort thing, Jaim??? :OMG:
I bought the album today and I'm totally blown away! I liked "Resurrection..." pretty much and also thought that Peter's vocals might be not low enough in comparison to Akerfeld but he really sounds evil and low as fuck without denying his normal Hypocrisy style! I think he really did an awesome job!
Moreover I Think the whole album is a bit cooler than the first one. The production is more transparent and simply kicks more ass (if at all possible) and the songs do differ a bit more in style and tempo than on the "Resurrection...". But well, I only listened to "Nightmares..." a couple of times today so my opinion may change a bit when I listen to it some more.
Still it kicks some serious ass!

Yeah I'm afraid I am serious. From this.. another band, I hear the same vocals, and to me that just means something's wrong. I'm a 100% certain that Peter can do better and I hope that this will be the case, of course it's just another opinion but ok. To me, he would do good if he would atleast surprise me a little with his vocals in Bloodbath and that's just the point, he didn't. :(