BLOODBATH: Live Debut Planned For Germany's WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival

Master_Debater

Usurper of the Goat
Jan 19, 2004
Olympia, WA & Dallas, TX
www.garageband.com
BLOODBATH, the Swedish death metal supergroup featuring Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström (KATATONIA, DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE, BEWITCHED), Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN), Jonas Renkse (KATATONIA, OCTOBER TIDE) and Dan Swanö (NIGHTINGALE, DAN SWANÖ, UNICORN, EDGE OF SANITY, INFESTDEAD, ODYSSEY, PAN-THY-MONIUM), have posted the following message on their official web site:

"The time has finally come for BLOODBATH to invade the stage and debut as a live band. We have chosen this extraordinary moment to be fired off at THE european metal festival — Wacken Open Air!

"However, we're facing some changes in the band's line-up and will confirm the actual performing members [as soon as possible], so please be patient for further announcements. Also, to be taken into account is that this gig will be worldwide exclusive for 2005 (and who knows... perhaps even beyond that!?), so this is your best shot to rush that stage and bang your heads with us!!! Details on exact date/playing time [to be announced]."

If they really play, I gotta buy a ticket as fast as I can!
I only hope the changes in the line-up do not refer to Peter. Anyone remembering the Lock Up gig @ Wacken, when he only showed up for the last song?