Creedence Clearwater Revival

DRSmith

Lunatic of God's Creation
Jun 18, 2006
Vancouver Island
I grew up listening to this band, and I just bought John Fogerty's "The Long Road Home" DVD. Since I'm sure most of you don't just listen to strictly metal, what are your opinions on them.

Haven't really heard much, but what I've heard is pretty damn good. John Fogerty's got an awesome voice. But it's not really my style (though I like playing it with my dad's band every once in a while).

CCR rocks...always have liked them and yeah Fogerty's voice is one of a kind....imo him, neil young, dylan, and van morrison have the most distinctive voices

CCR was one of the first "Americana rock" bands. Musicians who took simple song structures and made them great. When music is still listened to and talked about years later, well, that's an example of "masterpieces."

I think they're one of the greatest rock bands of all time. They have just classica song after classic song.

I never heard of them before watching "Big Libowsky"...found out they're quite good though I'm not into most of American Rock...it all sounds pretty much the same except Jethro Tull that sound the same but with flutes:D