Creedence Clearwater Revival

illidurit said:
tull is british WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

I know that...but their main dude whatever his name is lives in the US for quite a while...like Mick Jager (but without the raisin face)

and besides Jethro Tull sound totally American Rock

paradoxile said:
I never heard of them before watching "Big Libowsky"...found out they're quite good though I'm not into most of American Rock...it all sounds pretty much the same except Jethro Tull that sound the same but with flutes:D
:erk: splosion

Hey, I didn't say they suck...I just said most of them sound the same
I happen to like Jethro Tull, and Springsteen and Neil Young and other great stuff

the_drip said:
only because NFU can't keep his redundant insults to himself.

CCR is decent, usually the only thing worth listening to on a jukebox in any Montana bar.

yea, this whole thread's problems are my fault. especially since my entire initial post and intention was to praise CCR. you make a whole lost of sense. go listen to generic melodeath you clitoris.

NineFeetUnderground said:
go listen to generic melodeath you clitoris.

my point exactly.

NFU's idea of a BURRRNNN = "go listen to soilwork, dragonforce, symphony X or "generic melodeath" at least suggest somethign really crappy like Omnium Gatherum.

Well, I think you should get that fat stick of out of your ass buddy,
first of all I also praised CCR even though I dislike most of American Rock...and it's not just because...most of the stuff made in the usa is not braught to israel for instance because i doesn't appeal to the local audience and therefore is unknown to others, the other stuff is just shit and then there are good artists to a broad world audience.
CCR even though they're good are probably known to about 2000 people out of the 7 million that live here and some of them lived in the states.

while you ponder over my words of wisdom, I'm gonna get me some poonany:D

paradoxile said:
when I really go for poonany I don't tell about it...

NFU, you're a troll and you can't deny it

wasnt always that way. and im not pure troll...but im not denying my troll and jazz influences. in fact, i think i should change my avatar headline...