Creepy Guy

Lady_Relic

Jan 22, 2007
7:55PM: Phone call, voicemail. Creepy Guy asks that I come by his work, that he's "so boooored"

After much contemplation and consultation...

8:53PM: Me, via text- "I'm finishing something up i might be able to come by in a bit"
8:58PM: Him, via text- "Sweet...text me when your on the way"
(Side note- he works in a salad/sandwich shop)
9:01PM: Me, via text- "I warn you tho.. I'm starving and in the mood for some serious salad" :p
9:02PM: Him, via text- "Oh, like I won't hook you up baby"

I'm off to the land of Creepy Guy, free food and unwanted eye fucking. I'm a woman with a plan.

I will give a full report upon return in a couple hours.

I think Shannon got raped and her body is probably at the bottom of some random river or in CG's freezer, ready to be eaten whenever he wants.

Us Northerners have winter in December, the river is frozen. Shes probably in a ditch, or in the sandwhich shop freezer hanging on a meat hook next to the lettuce.

Who the fuck freezes lettuce?!

Produce is usually kept in large fridges/freezers in places of business, where they go through a fuckton of lettuce. Usually, the cheap shitty chains.

You also failed to ask me why a shitty salad bar would have a meat hook.

I'm all tuckered out from fighting myself free from a frost-covered meat hook in the back of the shop. I've just finished nursing my wounds. I'll report later after I sleep off the rest of the date rape pill and file a complaint with The Sisters of Mercy reject police.

7:55PM: Phone call, voicemail. Creepy Guy asks that I come by his work, that he's "so boooored"

After much contemplation and consultation...

8:53PM: Me, via text- "I'm finishing something up i might be able to come by in a bit"
8:58PM: Him, via text- "Sweet...text me when your on the way"
(Side note- he works in a salad/sandwich shop)
9:01PM: Me, via text- "I warn you tho.. I'm starving and in the mood for some serious salad" :p
9:02PM: Him, via text- "Oh, like I won't hook you up baby"

I'm off to the land of Creepy Guy, free food and unwanted eye fucking. I'm a woman with a plan.

I will give a full report upon return in a couple hours.

i fail to see the fun part... this is just for the free salad? who the fuck eats grass anyway, if only was a barbecue restaurant

I'm all tuckered out from fighting myself free from a frost-covered meat hook in the back of the shop. I've just finished nursing my wounds. I'll report later after I sleep off the rest of the date rape pill and file a complaint with The Sisters of Mercy reject police.

13578.imgcache