Crimson 2...a doubt

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
Hi people...

Hum, I just downloaded Crimson 2 and I'm a little bit confused...mine has 38:32, but many of you said that it has 43 minutes. So, what's wrong? What should I do to get the real length?

Ps: Don't tell me to buy the album. I'd like to do it, but where I live (Brazil) now it is impossible. Reasons: 1) I would have to order it and it would take a long long time to arrive here and 2) I don't have money to pay U$ 90 (yes, that is the price here if you consider that one dollar is one real - real is the brazilian currency) for a single cd.

The ripper group left out 5 minutes on purpose from the promo. The retail is also availble on various filesharing networks, the song IS indeed 43 minutes.
You should do everything you can do buy it though like the rest of us. Dan deserves all the money he can get for his hard work.

Steingrim said:
The ripper group left out 5 minutes on purpose from the promo. The retail is also availble on various filesharing networks, the song IS indeed 43 minutes.
You should do everything you can do buy it though like the rest of us. Dan deserves all the money he can get for his hard work.

Indeed! Buy it - you won't regret it