Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
CRIMSON GLORY Officially Part Ways With Vocalist Midnight
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 at 15:57:15

CRIMSON GLORY have issued the following update:

"CRIMSON GLORY is saddened to announce, that we have been forced to officially part ways with our longtime friend and vocalist, Midnight. This was a difficult, but necessary decision for original band members who recently reunited for a rare performance at the Rockwave Festival, last year in Greece.

We are brokenhearted by Midnight's personal crisis, and pray that he seeks help for his problems. We love and care for him very much, and really wanted him to be part of the future of this band. Unfortunately, working with Midnight at this time would be difficult, as his current state of mind and his present physical condition would impede plans we have in place for future appearances, releases and recordings.

Crimson Glory is currently in the planning stages for additional shows in Florida beginning in March 2007, featuring former CG vocalist, Wade Black (Astronomica; Spitfire Records (USA) and Rising Sun Records (Europe) 1999).

Respectively,

The members of Crimson Glory"

Crimson Glory rules, but I didnt know of many people around these parts that are fans.

I seem to recall Cocaine was what caused Midnights original departure.

Its even worse because he apparently still has an excellent voice and range.

I saw this and I'm not too happy. I was hoping we would get to hear Midnight on the re-recorded Astromonica...and maybe a few shows. Midnight was a HUGE influence on me when I started out.

Apparently he has drinking/drug issues and it looks like the rest of the band isn't going to deal with it.

:Smug:

I used to live in Florida during CG's glory days and "Transcendence" was quite the inspiration for me and the band I was in. When they were on top of their game, they kicked some ass and John Drenning was a monster with that guitar. Little by little Midnight fell apart and it was sad to see. This comes as no surprise really, but it is disappointing nevertheless.

in trouble with the law baby....
all the best midnight, only the dumb asses get caught