Crimson Glory Officially Part Ways with Vocalist Midnight

Leopard

Aug 4, 2002
New Jersey
www.leopardslair.net
This was posted on MySpace:

Crimson Glory Officially Part Ways with Vocalist Midnight
January 26, 2007

Crimson Glory is saddened to announce, that we have been forced to officially part ways with our longtime friend and vocalist, Midnight. This was a difficult, but necessary decision for original band members who recently reunited for a rare performance at the Rockwave Festival, last year in Greece.

We are brokenhearted by Midnight's personal crisis, and pray that he seeks help for his problems. We love and care for him very much, and really wanted him to be part of the future of this band. Unfortunately, working with Midnight at this time would be difficult, as his current state of mind and his present physical condition would impede plans we have in place for future appearances, releases and recordings.

Crimson Glory is currently in the planning stages for additional shows in Florida beginning in March 2007, featuring former CG vocalist, Wade Black (Astronomica; Spitfire Records (USA) and Rising Sun Records (Europe) 1999).

Respectively,

The members of Crimson Glory

Wade is awesome. Hopefully this gets him the money he needs to stay with the band for a while. And hopefully Midnight gets his personal issues worked out.

When these guys did the acoustic set in Cleveland a couple of years ago, I heard first hand how great Midnight is on vocals. Absolutely astonishing. I hope, if this is correct, that he gets himself together.

Kudos to Wade...This news really does bum me out though. Midnight is a fantastic vocalist. I wish him all the best and hope he works out his personal issues.

For a guy that just discovered Crimson Glory and Midnight I am truly sad. I hope the dude gets some help.

My boyfriend and I were just last week discussing Crimson Glory and why they keep Midnight in the band.

Ah well, we all knew it'd happen sooner or later. :(
No shock to anyone, but it's a damn shame. Somehow, despite all the abuse, he's maintained an incredible vocal talent. Just doesn't look like he can 12 step into reality. Too f'ing bad. :(

Hey Midnight, reality awaits! It doesn't totally suck. :erk:

l was really hoping this reunion was going to work out. Very unfortunate. And, l'm not sure Wade is the guy for CG. But, l'll admit l haven't heard his vocals on the older material. Astronomica was good but not up to par with the releases with Midnight.

You know, it's a shame that Midnight can't beat his demons. I'd like to see him get better, whether or not he remains in Crimson Glory. Hopefully, having Wade Black back in the band will kick these guys into gear. I'm a fan of Astronomica, and I always wanted to hear a follow-up.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

I love Astronomica and think Wade Black will do a killer job again. Midnight has had lots of chances to get his act together, and has squandered every one of them. Let a guy with more motivation (Wade) step in and write the next chapter for CG.

I'll have to bookmark this thread and send the link to it when I start seeing people posting, "CG reunion for PP9" sometime in October. :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

I hope everyone who sent him their money gets it back. Good luck - you're going to need it.