Crimson Horizons?

May 16, 2006
Is there anyway of listening to this EP? I always wanted to listen to it but I don't where to look. Is there CD copies still available? Because I wouldn't mind buying it, or if there was a purevolume or something that you can sample it. Thanks and cheers.:loco:

advice: Stick with the Amidst Her Shadows Material and onward.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much better.

No its alright. If you really dislike it and not want it heard I'm cool with that. I was just curious about it, thats all.

We'll from Amidst Her Shadows, Foreword and Revelries & Silence will make an appearance. Then we also have Nepenthe and Undulations that will be on it when properly recorded. We've got a lot done for a song called Deluge, but we're still working on it and finally we've been writing material for a song called Forestall to sort of take a break from Deluge.

So we've got:

Foreword
Revelries and Silence
Nepenthe
Undulations
Deluge
Forestall

And probably two more songs to wrap up the Ethan Concept. We're kind of close!

JOHN YOU BASTARDO! Send me that version IMMEDIATELY!

So next time Coy ventures over to this part of the woods i'll be able to play it and laugh in his face ^_^

Because compared to the rest of the stuff the band have it's not anywhere near as good...?

It's one of their oldest songs, and considering that it's pretty impressive.. But i mean, it was part of Crimson Horizons.. For example, i'd give R&S 9/10, Anamnesis and Foreword 8/10 .. But then i'd probably give Amidst Her Shadows 5 or 6/10. And seeing as Undulations and Nepenthe are both their best songs yet .. I don't think it matches up quality wise.

Hey my vocals are on Revelries and Silence, along with Casey.

That's all the vocals of mine you should get to hear. Seriously. Camille you really really really really don't want to hear it.

For the rest of you fucks that just want to make fun of me, I hate you all :(