Crimson Horizons?

Because compared to the rest of the stuff the band have it's not anywhere near as good...?

It's one of their oldest songs, and considering that it's pretty impressive.. But i mean, it was part of Crimson Horizons.. For example, i'd give R&S 9/10, Anamnesis and Foreword 8/10 .. But then i'd probably give Amidst Her Shadows 5 or 6/10. And seeing as Undulations and Nepenthe are both their best songs yet .. I don't think it matches up quality wise.

Well fair enough, I mean it doesn't really match up with the more recent material. But I still hold the song in high regard but it has always struck me as one of their most emotive and moving songs. However taking what you said into perspective Phennybear I do understand what you mean and it isn't really on the same level as the aformentioned song.

Also Coy, I wouldn't make fun of you if I heard you singing, I most likely couldn't do any better. *pats on back*

I can't make that distinction though:yow:

Clean or harsh vocals in R&S?

Growls right when the vocals come in. Both Casey and I are singing at the same time so it may be difficult to tell who is who.

I don't do any clean vocals.

Really you don't want to hear my vocals on Crimson Horizons. They're awful! Also I had a lot of cheese before I did them. I had pizza right before hand and that didn't help at all. Not saying they'd be good otherwise, but it really screwed things up. Dairy and singing don't go together.