Crimson II Digipak in stock at The End Records!

Even though I already have a copy coming in the mail from The End, I may go ahead and order the digipak. Heck, I'll probably get the digi before my other order! It's already been two weeks!

well, since i bought the regular edition i wont be buying the digipak. i dont see a need to buy the same album twice, unless the album gets broke, scratched, or lost.

I gather that around the time Crimson II came in stock, The End's parcel service screwed up a batch of orders and sent them via media mail. The bright side of the swap in methods is that orders of 3+ discs now come with a tracking number and arrive in a method that can take two-four days from Utah to New England.

I have three copies of crimson II! One regular, one digipack, and another digipack I gave to my girlfriend. Hey Dan, I got my girl into your music and she doesnt know much death metal!

I bought the Digipak but I didn't know there was another version.

Dan wears a Marillion shirt on the extra photo

is there anything else different besides the extra photo? and just how 'limited' is it? i'm waiting for my copy to arrive...should be here today hopefully.