Buy Crimson II

HailTheKing

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2003
Visit site
We all can't wait! Crimson II realese is soon. Dan spent countlesss hours doing this music for us. Least we can do is respect his work. I know some of you are going to download this cd, but i suggest you buy it! Lets make this cd a hit - it deserves to be. So support Dan Swano, support metal, have pride! Buy THIS CD :cool: :Spin:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Is that you Dan? :Spin:

Nope :Smug: I am just a fan of crimson. Hands down best song/album ever created :cool: It just seems unfair that most of the people don't know anything about this great achivement in music. All i want is that Crimson II would be popular. I want this to be a hit. I want tp play it loud so my niehgboors rap will br drowned in total awesomness. :p

well I hope everyone here will buy it...
or else I don't think they belong here..

Dan Swanö is one of the artists I sepnd money on, because he is so F*cking talented.
besides would you realy be a fan if you only download the records? my answer is NO!!!!

cenzu said:
well I hope everyone here will buy it...
or else I don't think they belong here..

Dan Swanö is one of the artists I sepnd money on, because he is so F*cking talented.
besides would you realy be a fan if you only download the records? my
answer is NO!!!!

Yeah!!thats right.. People should spend the money on real thing..

I just think its gay that some pop singers like N-SYNC and Spears sing shit that they don't even compose. They don't have any talent and their music is shit and still they sell millions of albums. When real thing like Swano is till underground :hotjump: