Critique and advice on my mix

Drums sound programmed. Its really obvious, try to make them sound more natural. That was my first thoughts. They sound good in the mix though.

Drums need room, they sound like skins - no body. Everything needs compression, especially the vocals. That will get them in your face as Gujukal suggested. Try automating the volume of vocals then using a compressor.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna try some new stuff. I've been working on this kinda stuff for about 3 months tops. So, I'm pretty new to it.

Sounding good man! My first few mixes were really bad! These are much better. I believe the difference between a professional and amateur recording is how effectively the producer uses compression. Most guys on this forum (myself included) can pull decent tones. The difference is however, a professional mix will sit very flat without sounding squashed, also the translation on consumer grade systems is very good. I really regret not researching compression techniques earlier on, a great resource is Pensado's place: into the lair, there are a number of very high quality videos. I would strongly recommend this a a learning resource.

As tmitchell said, the drums need more body, they're currently all low-end and high-end snap. They're also way too loud overall. The guitar tone is pretty dark and sounds like it could use a bit of surgical EQing to get it there.