first mix please critique

i'm hearing some definite pumping/breathing (not a ton, but it's there), drums sound utterly fake, guitar tone is ok for the most part (maybe a little muddy) and sounds weird at beginning, lead guitar tone sounds like a line 6 spider combo amp haha, so i'd fix that. bass sounds alright though, although it sounds like you pitch shifted a guitar.

i'm hearing some definite pumping/breathing (not a ton, but it's there), drums sound utterly fake, guitar tone is ok for the most part (maybe a little muddy) and sounds weird at beginning, lead guitar tone sounds like a line 6 spider combo amp haha, so i'd fix that. bass sounds alright though, although it sounds like you pitch shifted a guitar.

haha drums are utterly fake addictive drums, didnt pitch shift a guitar, and bass is the cubase version in halion cant remember which one, i think pick bass or something like that....only guitars were recorded...i just transferred all the midi files and tried to get something good out of it....thanks for the input...i can hear the pumping too now that i listen again

no problem man. and now i understand about the bass, i've tried that before in cubase, didn't really like it haha.

yeah I was using the pre bass in kontakt and that sounded sweet but I had to abandon that because it was before I upgraded my RAM and it was killing my computer when combined with addictive drums